Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekend!

I ran 20 miles today. That means I can run the marathon, unless I trip or something. My goal is to come in under 5 hours, which I can do. Who knows maybe I'll run it in 4 1/2 hours. No, I don't think so.

Michael and I saw the movie Tell No One yesterday. It's a French thriller! I thought it was great.

Laura and I saw Willy Porter and Raining Jane at the Alladin Theater Friday night. They were really good and I'm looking forward to seeing Raining Jane and Sara Bareilles in October.

Max was on t.v. Friday night, showing his Parkrose pride! His first football game is Wednesday.

I'm reading Empire Falls and looking forward to meeting Richard Russo on Thursday.

Here is a link to poems by Reginald Shepherd that were in Caffeine Destiny a few years ago. I was sad to hear that he died.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great poems by Reginald Shepard! He'll always be around through his poems, at least.