Thursday, February 16, 2006

Random Thoughts

I have graded all those papers! My brain is slightly underfunctional at the moment, but the grading has been completed!

Barbara Guest died.

It is supposed to get super super cold here tonight but no snow.

I am going to a yoga class tomorrow I think.

I have no idea what to make for dinner but I'm trying really hard not to go to Taco Bell.

I am listening to Stan Getz.

Apparently there has been some massive explosion on "All My Children". Amy and I have no idea what has happened, we shouldn't even care we haven't watched in ages, and yet ... we care. We must write the show producers to say: please don't let Erica's hair get messed up! Do what you like with her 156th husband, but please, SAVE THE HAIR!!!

I don't teach tomorrow because of President's Day. My kids, however, have school.

Yes!

1 comment:

Le Plume said...

If it takes grading papers for your brain to be messed up, then you're way better off than I am.

And: with some luck you'll be able to kick off your shoes and relax today. Enjoy.