Thursday, May 03, 2007

May Thursday

I wrote my first poem of May today! I spent a lot of time on it but now I'm not even sure if I like it. I think it may be one of those poems that gets written so you can write other poems, that you like better. So, I was thinking a lot about syntax today and that was fun. And I messed around with a few other new poems. I seem to like writing about owls.

Laura has a Girl Scout campout Friday and Saturday. Max has a chess tournament Saturday.

I am reading Matthew Zapruder's The Pajamaist and I like it very much.

Okay, ten minutes later, I revised my poem by taking out the first line and now I like it much better. And it may rain so I might not go running but I have to run 13 miles on May 12th. So Amy I may walk the last three but I tried. Really.

No comments: