Monday, May 21, 2007

Home Again!

I arrived back from Ashland on Saturday. It was a great tour, with stops in Roseburg, Klamath Falls and Ashland. As soon as the photos I took are up on the Literary Arts web site, I'll let you know!

In Ashland I saw On the Razzle , a Tom Stoppard play. We're taking the kids back in July and we're going to see Romeo and Juliet. I hadn't been to Ashland since high school. I recognized the Best Western motel our high school group stayed in. It was a Thespian field trip! We saw Macbeth that year.

It's nice to be home. Laura and I went to see Waitress today, the movie with Keri Russell. We both liked it a lot.

My Marylhurst students turned in their rough drafts. Tomorrow I am at home and I'm determined to set aside some time to write poetry. Yes!

1 comment:

Zane said...

Great readding