Sunday, June 03, 2007

June

I haven't participated in an ATC swap in a long time, but this is one I made for a "bumble bee" swap that I sent off last week. I've been working on three different altered books at the same time. I find that's more fun!

I am reading the mystery, the Hotel Majestic by Georges Simenon. I have never read anything by him, but he's a French writer. The book I'm reading was first published in 1941. I'm also reading Equivocal by Julie Carr. I like her poems. Alice James Books consistently puts out really exceptional books.

The kids will be out of school soon. Then I won't have any kid in grade school. I'll have two middle schoolers! Max is going to be at Parkrose Middle School next year, with Laura.

I ran today and went shopping with Laura. Michael and I took a nice long walk with the dogs tonight. Summer is definitely here. My lavender will bloom soon!

No comments: