Friday, January 27, 2006

Carpe Weekend!

This is what I think I am going to do this weekend:

make chocolate pudding watch Gilmore Girls with Laura straighten my office walk with my dogs spend time with Michael when he is not studying run without my dogs play chess with Max plan next week's classes read more of The Birth of Venus track down more Frank Lima poems start a poem or finish one listen to my new Liz Phair cd I bought today pick up my Dad and stepmom at the airport - back from Egypt! make ATCs knit sleep in tomorrow watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Michael watch Bleak House with Michael until all those British accents make me tired and I fall asleep watch March of the Penguins by myself vacuum

I'll let you know how it turns out.

This is the last weekend I will be the age I am. How old am I? When I was a kid I looked forward to Friday nights, because The Brady Bunch was on at 8:00, Partridge Family was on at 8:30, and Room222 was on at 9:00. Friday nights ruled!

That's how old I am. I'm into it!

No comments: