Monday, January 02, 2006

Dog Sweater

The term starts tomorrow at one of the schools I teach. The class starts at 9:00 a.m. I have copies of the syllabus and schedules. The sweater I'm wearing tomorrow is in the washing machine. I even know where the shoes are that I'm going to be wearing - I think. I got a haircut today. I'm ready!

Laura and I went shopping today. She wanted to spend her Christmas money. Old Navy had many things on sale, including a dog sweater that Laura thought would be perfect for Rita. Poor Rita. She looks cute and slightly pathetic in it - she's not a poodle or a dachsund, so it just seems insulting to make her wear it, although she doesn't protest. I took it off her at one point this evening but Laura insisted on putting it back on. I may have to hide it.

Still working on those resolutions. Our outdoor lights are down. The tree is still up but I've stopped plugging in the lights.

It was great to see Zanni in her bright orange coat today.

I am enjoying writing 2006 on various documents. It has a nice ring to it.

No comments: