Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday

Friday is fun to say twice. Monday is a day that you just say once, and then you sigh ...

I am already tired of the constant rain. Not a good sign this early in the winter.

We saw MUNICH and it was quite good. Speilberg captured the 70's, and it was well-cast. Also made a good point about the endless Minotaur's labyrinth aspect of terrorism.

Max is trying out for a part in THE LITTLE MERMAID tomorrow. He walked around the house this evening with his arms stuck out straight in front of him. He said he wanted to see what it would be like to go around your whole life with your arms stuck straight out in front of you. He did this for about five minutes.

Today is my nephew's birthday. It's also Joan Baez's birthday.

Laton Carter will have poems in the new Caffeine Destiny, which gos online next month.

There are daffodils coming up in my front yard, crocus coming up in the back yard. There is a five pound container of black oil sunflower seed on my table that is meant to feed birds with, once I get it into the bird feeder. Once the bird feeder gets hung somewhere in the yard.

However, both Christmas trees are down and all the decorations are put away. Progress!

Except I'm still drinking out of my Charlie Brown Christmas mugs. I'm just not ready to pack those away yet.

1 comment:

SarahJane said...

Of course the Mamas and the Papas had that hit song that went Monday, Monday (mamas: daa daa Da da Da da)...

Glad to hear you liked "Munich." I want to see it, too - not yet released in Germany. I understand there's a lot of controversy as to the truth of the portrayal. Personally I'm ready to believe it.

best