Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lent

It's March. It's Ash Wednesday - "because I do not hope to turn again", etc.

Laura now has a part in the play Max is in, "The Little Mermaid." She will play the Queen, the mother of Prince William. Prince William is played by Max - I can't wait to see them on the stage.

I am playing the part of the mother who will help kids get into their costumes at all performances and bring stuff for the cast party. I found out I got the part today! It must have been my head shots!

It's March, which means winter term will be over soon. This is a good thing, I think.

Max was doing an imitation of a yoga teacher today. He must have overheard some of my yoga dvds - he had the calm, quiet voice down perfectly. He was lying on my yoga mat doing funny poses. He said, "okay, now put your left foot into your right ear." It made me laugh.

No comments: