Friday, March 31, 2006

Springing Forward

Wow, I must be on some sort of spring break - I haven't posted in a week! And I"m using an atc from October!

Laura and Max are both in Sisters tonight. Max stayed all week. I can't wait to see him again tomorrow.

I went snow shoeing for the first time last weekend, with my dad and Max and Laura.

Saw Cecelia this week. She mentioned Michael McGriff. I like what I've read so far!

Next week more classes start. I won't be teaching at all on Wednesdays and Fridays this term (at least nowhere "live"), and I'm pleased about that.

Clocks get moved forward this weekend.

My office looks like it would qualify for federal disaster funds.

The sun is out!

More one sentence paragraphs soon!

1 comment:

Anthony Robinson said...

I remember Michael McGriff from *way back* in the day. I remember his early poems, his kindness.