Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Little Field of Self Part Two

See! I AM writing again!

I have received some great artist trading cards lately. Saturday I received some from an artist whose work can be found here . And today I received two from Germany!

The fall issue of Caffeine Destiny is almost in place. I hope to have it up in the next few weeks, time permitting.

Here is some Doreen Gildroy, from The Little Field of Self :
The birds, clear
in their little way -
yet not pretending everything, and can
anything?
How I love the
odd ends of knowledge.
Better to go lightly along.
Here is a phrase I believe didn't come into existence until recently:
"this may take a few minutes, if you have a large blog".

There is chocolate in this house - I am certain of it. I go now in search of it.

No comments: